VISSION,MISSION and Core Values
• To develop methodical quality processes in the college for evolving, enhancing and sustaining excellence in its academic and administrative practices and to set benchmarks for their periodic evaluation.
• To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level.
• To develop a conscious, consistent and catalytic quality improvement system that encourages the pursuits of the staff and students of the college.
• To promote innovative practices to continually improve the effectiveness of the teaching-learning experiences of the staff and students.
• To strive to realize the mottoes of the college through the best possible implementation of the plans and policies of the University and the Government, pertaining to knowledge production and dissemination.
• To ensure a learner-centric environment equipped with the latest techniques and technologies of teaching, research and sharing knowledge.